Rubber Depot – Do-It-Yourself
Playsafe – Rubber
Surfacing for Playgrounds and Waterparks
Golf Path –
Rubber Surfacing for Golf Course Pathways
Ontario Rubber Decking (Poured-in-Place) is a seamless pool and patio rubber
surface consisting of UV–stable E.P.D.M. rubber granules combined together
with a highly sophisticated polyurethane binder. Designed and installed exclusively
by our Company.|
|QUOTE REQUEST CALL: 416-720-1450|
- Impact Absorbing - Rub R Dek is soft on feet and reduces injuries from accidental falls.
- Crack Resistant - Rub R Dek is a resilient surface which has the ability to expand 1/4" over subsurfaces.
- Skid Resistant - Rub R Dek is safe when wet, reducing the chance of slipping and injury.
- Porous - Rub R Dek allows water to pass through it.
- Covers Surface Problems - Rub R Dek is applied onto existing cracks, chips and uneven surfaces creating a smooth finished surface.
- Maintenance Free - Rub R Dek cleans easily by hosing off with soap and water.
- Handicap Accessible
- 12 Decorative Colours - Rub R Dek offers a variety of customized colours and logos.
- Installation - Rub R Dek installs over most substrate materials such as new and old concrete, asphalt, stone, brick and tile.
- Warranty - Rub R Dek is guaranteed against defective material and workmanship for full 10 years.
- Competitive price match guarantee
|SOFT, SAFE, DURABLE, CLASSIC|
|RUB R DEK is the name for Ontario Rubber Decking’s
proprietary mix of EDPM rubber granulars combined with a sophisticated polyurethane binder. Names of similar
rubber surface products in the industry include rubber safety surface, rubber flooring, poured-in-place rubber surface, crumb rubber
surface, granulated rubber surface, recycled rubber surface, rubber coating, pool deck surface, rubber
pool decking, rubber pool surface...|
Now Available: EPDM and TPV Rubber!